Box Office & Communications Assistant
Strathspey Performing Arts Centre is looking for a dynamic, energetic student leader to support and work as part of the SPAC team, assisting with box office duties as well as playing a significant role in the delivery of an exciting roster of summer performances featuring professional musicians and actors.
This position is based on 35 hours per week with box office/showtime hours varying as per the performance schedule in theatre.
Under the supervision and leadership of the Box Office Manager, the following duties will be required of the successful applicant:
- Support Box Office Manager during show nights by processing sales
- Act as Emcee for show nights
- Assist with theatre and cafeteria set up for shows
- Any other duties as assigned by Interim Executive Director
- Maintain accurate filing system related to each incoming artist
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, printing, answering calls
- Customer service
- Develop funding applications related to incoming NS artists
- Conduct Office Inventory
- Assist in cash counting on event nights
Deadline for applications June 28th, NOON
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org