Rent the Theatre
Would you like to rent Strathspey Performing Arts Centre’s Theatre?
Strathspey Performing Arts Centre would like to make your rental experience as convenient and practical as we can. The form outlines the basic rental structure that is available at this time. We welcome your thoughts and comments and will continue to strive to make available an arrangement that works for us all!
The Strathspey rental agreement is available electronically as an interactive PDF that you are welcome to download, complete and send to us at Strathspey Performing Arts Centre. Please see the Rental Agreement below. By clicking on the link, you are able to view the rental agreement. In order to complete the fields within the application, you must download the file first.
Stage Size: 60′ x 30′
Proscenium Width: 28′
Stage Floor: Sprung, Masonite Painted Black
Lighting Location: Rear of Auditorium
Control System: ETC Expression – 72K Source 4’s, Source 4
96K ETC Dimming
Sound Location: Rear of Auditorium
Sound: EAW 695 FOH Sound
Monitors: TX2 (6 mixes)
Full Mike Kit
Piano: C7 Yamaha Grand
Dressing Rooms: 2 – Backstage
Full Fly Tower
LOAD IN / PARKING
Load in door is located directly beside the stage entrance
Load in is a grade level push
Strathspey Place does not have a loading dock
Parking is located directly next to the facility
DRESSING ROOMS / GREEN ROOM
2x Dressing rooms / Chorus Rooms with bathroom and shower facilities
Regular Box Office Hours
- Tuesday 11 am – 3 pm
- Wednesday 11 am – 3 pm
- Thursday 11 am – 3 pm
- Friday 11 am – 3 pm
We’re now open 24/7 online! You can purchase performance tickets, memberships, and gift certificates on our website any time of the day. Check it out!
Ordering by Phone
Order your tickets by calling us at 902-945-5300. Please have your credit card ready.
- Tickets may be purchased with Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept American Express.
- Please leave a voicemail message with your phone number to request tickets.
- Please do not leave credit card information over voicemail.
- We will return your phone call to complete the order.
- Please note that we do not hold tickets. Tickets must be paid for when ordered.
- Please note that during busy times at the box office we may be unable to return calls
Ordering in Person
- Drop by the box office (in the Allan J. MacEachen school complex) to get your tickets.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit cards accepted at the Box office.
- Sorry, personal cheques are not accepted.
- We are located at 11156 Route 19 in Mabou.
Please note that there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
Our Rental Agreement
Rental agreement effective as of October 2019.download pdf